A major upgrade of TdB has been completed by the Service hydrographique et océanographique de la marine (SHOM). The upgrade to CherSoft’s TdB version 2.5 provides a complete workflow for managing all of SHOM’s Tidal Stream data in addition to the existing Tide Height data that has been managed using TdB since 2010.
The new tidal stream facilities in TdB include
• Management of multi depth Eulerian tidal stream data and meta data and reference ports
• Data import from point and profiling stream gauges
• Quality assurance for tidal stream data
• Numerous types of graphical display of tidal stream data
• Creation of tidal diamond data for display on charts
• Scales to support thousands of tidal steam stations
• Display of all sites in context on ENC charts
TdB 2.5 also supports the management of tidal height data from thousands of tide stations and fully integrates stream and port data together.