CherSoft today announced a list of new features that will be provided in the final release of Nuno Navigator, their new consumer navigation application. Several features have been added since the public Beta release. These include:
- Track Log. See where you have been, and save useful bits for later.
- Anchoring Mode. See seabed features only when you need them.
- Chart Overview. Makes moving around the chart easier, and shows you more information about the charts themselves.
- Quick light recognition. Hover over a light on the chart and see a graphical display of its characteristics.
- Data Import and Export. Save your tracks, routes and places as GPX data or KML (Google Maps). Load data from lots of sources into Nuno Navigator
- Inland ENC. Nuno Navigator will work with digital charts for inland waterways, published by the Army Corps of Engineers. (http://www.agc.army.mil/echarts/)
The final release date for Nuno Navigator has yet to be decided.