A new version of Henry has now been released. This includes the following improvements:
- Support for the latest S-57 ENC presentation as defined in S-52 Ed 4.0.1
- Improved display of Shape File data - this now has nice smooth anti-aliased lines
- AML V3 data can now be imported into the SENC.
- Full support for PAYS (Pay As You Sail ENC chart licensing).
- Improved handling of changing to a different chart database when opening a workspace.
- Improved main menu layout. “Display” is now a top level item.
- “Find a chart” and “Open chart” now allow you to choose the type of chart.
- Can now create an overlay document from plain text in the clipboard that contains latitude and longitudes.
- Improved S-57 presets now contain the S-57 usages settings.
Details of recent changes can be found on the Henry support site.
You can trial this release by downloading the demonstration version.