Provision of Business to Business services, Business to Customer services and general product support services.
We are firmly committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information collected in performance of our business relationship with you. CherSoft is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Users of our services may be required to provide personal information, such as contact details, to enable us to provide you with the service you request from us. Where users have provided personal information, this will only be used to provide information on new products and services where there is a clear legitimate interest to do so, or where the user has given clear consent.
We may also capture information relating to your use of our services which may be traceable back to you. We will only capture and use this information where it is essential for the delivery of our service to you.
CherSoft protects its products and services from cybercrime by design, ensuring it and its customers can feel safe in the knowledge that we host a stable and protected service which our customers can use safely. This is validated by independent testing and accreditation. We hold and maintain accreditaion under both UK Cyber Essentials and ISO/IEC_27001:2013.
Using the personal information we hold
When we ask you for personal information, we promise:
- To only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
- To make sure you know why we need it
- To make reasonable checks that the information we hold is accurate and up to date
- To protect the information and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn't
- To make sure we don't keep it longer than necessary
- Not to use your personal information for commercial/marketing purposes without either a legitimate interest or your clear consent
In return, we ask you to provide us with accurate information and inform us about any relevant changes and updates as required.
Personal information will not be passed to any third party outside our group of companies unless compelled to do so under a statutory obligation.
- At any one time, you can find out what information we hold about you and ask us to correct any mistakes
- At any one time, you can request to know the agreements we have with other third parties for sharing your information
- At any one time, you may request details on our complaints procedure and how to log a complaint
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. From the information collected, data is extracted in order for us to look at specific elements such as the number of visitors to various parts of the site and improve our website by analysing how it is used. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our websites by associating any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
We will make it clear when we do collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy & Security Policy please contact Privacy@chersoft.com