Please follow this link for more information:
The Nuno team at CherSoft Ltd are excited to announce that our navigation system is now available to all RYA (Royal Yachting Association) members.
We have been working furiously for several years to produce a world class charting, planning and route monitoring system. In Nuno we have distilled our knowledge and expertise into a perfect package for navitaing boats and yachts.
Nuno users are welcome to join in with the Nuno community. Our forums have questions, answers, comments, views and opinions. Our development team read and post here, come and ask us questions or tell us what you think. See the help section for tips and suggestions on using Nuno. In addition we publish articles about software, navigation and Nuno Navigator on our blog.
CherSoft released a new version of Nuno Navigator and it contains:
• Brighter AIS symbols.
• Warning if the application will be shut down during chart updating.
• Estimate Time of Arrival (ETA) at last waypoint and Distance To Run (DTR) to last waypoint now available in Route Monitoring view based on current Speed Over Ground (SOG).
• Arc line lable removed as zoomed out to declutter the chart.
• Chart properties improved to represent Caution Areas in a more compact form.
• Crash fixed that could occur at the end of chart updating.