We design our navigation solutions to be clean and uncluttered and to provide relevant information quickly and clearly. We aim for maximal situational awareness, helping mariners focus on reaching their destinations safely, instead of trying to understand the computer.
We have worked on some very interesting projects and enjoy solving design problems creatively. Our navigation projects range in scale from an off-the-shelf navigation product sold into the consumer market, to a mission suite that allows naval missions to be planned remotely and deployed to vessels for rehearsal and execution. Our extensive library of navigation software components gives us the flexibility to build navigation functionality into highly bespoke systems.
- Points, lines, areas, annotations, routes and waypoints
- Course and speed over ground, cross track error, and other steering aids
- AIS and ARPA targets (locally interfaced or via the Internet)
- Different types of chart data
- Gazetteer information
- Tide heights and streams
- Weather predictions
- Fairplay information
- Alarms, for example anchor alarms and safety contour alarms
- Other custom information for specific requirements