We are a motivated team of professionals who design and support the creation of marine data management solutions. Our people are at the root of our business and their talent is what makes CherSoft a successful company in the marine industry.
The marine industry is a niche market, which makes the work interesting and enjoyable for us. The opportunities we are creating are in emerging markets and technologies, which is rewarding and, at times, challenging.
We are small enough to understand those who work here and value the work they do whilst large enough to have projects with some of the biggest names in our industry. It also means that we can work flexibly and smartly to meet our targets.
CherSoft was founded by software developers who were tired of working in restrictive companies that stifled their creativity and tried to fit them into the standard 9-5 working day. They craved the freedom to work when they were at their most productive. They created a company that they would want to work for and that ethos is still at the heart of CherSoft.
We like people to work from where they feel they are at their most creative, be that at home or in the office. As such, we support remote working, have flexible working hours and have a relaxed office environment to encourage creativity.
CherSoft is an equal opportunities employer. Wherever possible, we will remove unjustifiable barriers and we aim to provide suitable facilities and a good working environment.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All vacancy advertisements include a statement on equal opportunity. Selection criteria are reviewed to ensure that they are essential for the effective performance of the job
- Our offices are wheelchair accessible
- Flexible working hours and full support in working from home where practical
- Requests for part-time working will not be denied unless there are vital operational reasons
- Annual pay reviews include a check that employees performing similar jobs are earning similar pay