ENCX is a comprehensive SDK for adding marine charting functionality to your own software, saving you time and money.
Comprising both vector and raster chart functionality and support for all major chart formats, the ENCX system allows you to build a wide range of software quickly and easily.
The toolkit is easy to use and you can add ENC chart display functionality with just 19 lines of code. ENCX is so easy to work with that we have not needed to produce a training package.
It is very versatile - you can add it to almost any system at any stage and do not have to build your system around ours.
Full technical details can be found on the ENCX website.
- Supports all versions of Additional Military Layers (AML)
- Supports latest version of ENC Presentation Libraries (S-52 PL 4.0.2)
- ENCX is an extremely fast, high quality, mature product
- The most important chart formats and functions come as standard, for one price
- Very easy to use - no training is needed for ENCX
- Regular updates available at no additional cost
- Many programming languages can be used (C#, VB.NET, C++, Delphi and more)
- Robotic submersibles
- Professional navigation systems
- Coastal and river vessel tracking
- Man overboard monitoring
- Offshore oil field monitoring and management
- Geographic Information Systems
- Mission planning and rehearsal
We are experts in designing software for the marine industry. Read about how our expertise relates to ENCX:
You can find more information on the ENCX website, where you can download the free demonstration software.